Classes in accounting, mathematics, statistics, business, economics, and computer science (especially database management) will provide you with excellent preparation for college and an eventual career in accounting or auditing. As an accountant or auditor, you’ll be required to write detailed reports and present your findings and recommendations orally to financial managers. Take English and speech classes to develop effective communication skills.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers