In 2019, accountants with one to three years of experience earned between $52,750 and $98,500, according to Robert Half's Salary Guide 2020—Accounting & Finance. Those with three to five years of experience earned between $61,500 and $116,750. Accountants with more than five years of experience earned between $70,000 and $133,250.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers