Advancement opportunities are best at large private equity firms and large public accounting firms, which employ a significant number of finance and accounting professionals. With experience, a skilled accountant at such a firm can advance to the position of chief accountant, and then to funds administrator, controller, and chief financial officer. Finance professionals also advance by receiving pay raises and bonuses.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers