Advancement opportunities are best at large private equity firms and large public accounting firms, which employ a significant number of finance and accounting professionals. With experience, a skilled accountant at such a firm can advance to the position of chief accountant, and then to funds administrator, controller, and chief financial officer. Finance professionals also advance by receiving pay raises and bonuses.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers