Pressrooms are well ventilated, well lit, and humidity controlled. They are also noisy. Often press operators must wear ear protectors. Press work can be physically strenuous and requires a lot of standing. Press operators also have considerable contact with ink and cleaning fluids that can cause skin and eye irritation.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- 3-D Printing Specialists
- Bindery Workers
- Business Managers
- Customer Service Representatives
- Desktop Publishing Specialists
- Graphic Designers
- Manufacturing Supervisors
- Photographic Equipment Technicians
- Photographic Laboratory Workers
- Prepress Workers
- Quality Control Engineers and Technicians
- Sales Managers