Skip to Main Content

Printing Press Operators and Assistants

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The Flexographic Technical Association provides certification to printing industry workers. Contact the organization for more information.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.