To work in the entry-level position of risk analyst, you’ll need a year or two of experience (which can consist of a combination of an internship, co-operative education experience, or part-time job) in a risk management or financial associate position at a corporation. Risk managers must have at least five years of experience in risk management, and chief risk officers generally need a minimum of 10 years of experience in lower-level risk management positions.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers