Although opportunities are available throughout the United States, the Investment Company Institute reports that 49 percent of fund industry workers were employed in just five states in 2015: Massachusetts, New York, California, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Risk managers work for mutual fund companies, broker/dealers, and accounting and consulting firms that provide risk management services to these organizations. Outside the investment management industry, risk managers are employed by corporations of all types, the U.S. military, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers