Mutual fund companies are located throughout the United States and the world. In 2015, 49 percent of workers in the investment fund industry (i.e., mutual funds, closed-end funds, exchange-traded funds, and unit investment trusts) were employed in just five states: Massachusetts, New York, California, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Other states with a significant number of workers included Colorado, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey, New Hampshire, and North Carolina. States with a very low number of investment fund workers included Arkansas, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, South Dakota, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers