Intellectually challenging. Demanding, but rewarding work. Sometimes stressful. Smart and interesting coworkers. Regular office hours. These are some of the typical ways in which mutual fund attorneys describe their work environment, although job settings vary by the size and type of company, the firm’s specific workplace culture (some tout casual Fridays and fun, team building events, while others offer a more formal atmosphere), and other factors. Those employed at large mutual fund companies or law practices are supported by a team of paralegals, legal secretaries, and administrative professionals. Since the potential for litigation is part of any legal career, attorneys should expect to occasionally travel to court to represent their clients during legal proceedings.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers