In-house corporate lawyers with zero to three years of experience who worked at large companies earned salaries that ranged from $125,750 to $160,250 in 2016, according to national staffing firm Robert Half Legal’s 2016 Salary Guide for the Legal Field. At small companies, they earned between $82,250 and $112,750. Attorneys with 10 or more years on the job who worked at large companies had earnings that ranged from $185,250 to $259,750. At small companies, attorneys earned salaries that ranged from $130,750 to $187,500.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers