After several years of experience, an associate can advance to the position of managing attorney, who supervises the work of other lawyers, legal secretaries, and paralegals. After seven to 10 years on the job, managing attorneys may advance to the position of chief legal officer (also known as general counsel), the top legal professional at the firm.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers