Chief financial officers in the finance and accounting sector earned salaries that ranged from $164,750 to $285,750 in 2016, according to financial recruiter Robert Half Accounting & Finance’s 2016 Salary Guide. Controllers at large firms received pay that ranged from $160,500 to $201,000. At small firms, their salaries ranged from $97,250 to $128,500. Salaries for mutual fund accounting managers ranged from $78,750 to $100,500. Mutual fund financial managers receive benefits such as health and life insurance, a 401(k) or other retirement savings plan, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers