Chief financial officers in the finance and accounting sector earned salaries that ranged from $164,750 to $285,750 in 2016, according to financial recruiter Robert Half Accounting & Finance’s 2016 Salary Guide. Controllers at large firms received pay that ranged from $160,500 to $201,000. At small firms, their salaries ranged from $97,250 to $128,500. Salaries for mutual fund accounting managers ranged from $78,750 to $100,500. Mutual fund financial managers receive benefits such as health and life insurance, a 401(k) or other retirement savings plan, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers