In 2015, there were 9,520 mutual fund companies, according to the Investment Company Institute (ICI). Industry leaders include Black Rock Funds, The Vanguard Group, State Street Global Advisors, Fidelity Investments, BNY Mellon (Dreyfus), Prudential Investments, and Natixis Global Associates. Compliance professionals work in many other industries—ranging from health care and pharmaceuticals, to energy and telecommunications. They are also employed by government agencies such as the Securities & Exchange Commission.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers