Compliance professionals need strong communication skills, so it’s a good idea to take classes in English and speech, as well as to join the debate club. They also need strong financial and business acumen (taking economics, business, and accounting classes will be useful to develop these talents), skill at using computers and knowledge of information technology (computer science, database design and management, computer security) and critical-thinking skills (social studies, history, philosophy).
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers