Chief compliance officers earned salaries that ranged from $117,700 (at small companies) to $251,500 (large companies), according to Robert Half’s 2016 Salary Guide: Accounting & Finance. Compliance officers earned between $77,750 (small companies) to $144,500 (large companies). Salaries for compliance analysts ranged from $56,500 to $88,500.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers