Skip to Main Content

Military Workers, Enlisted

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The need for certification or licensing will depend on the job you have. Pharmacists in the military, for example, must hold a license, the same as civilian pharmacists. However, it is important to note that the military does not offer certification or licensing for many jobs that require these credentials in the civilian sector. If you are interested in receiving training in the military for a certain job and plan to transfer your skills to an equivalent job in the civilian sector, find out if additional training and/or certification or licensing is needed in the civilian workforce.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions
Featured Companies