Insurance fraud investigators who work for government agencies can join the American Federation of Government Employees and other unions. The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners offers membership for college students and experienced professionals and provides certification and continuing education classes. The International Association of Special Investigation Units offers membership and certification and hosts the Annual Insurance Fraud Seminar. The National Insurance Crime Bureau is a membership organization of 1,100 property and casualty insurance companies, vehicle rental companies, auto auctions, vehicle finance companies, self-insured organizations, and strategic partners. State and regional associations—such as the New England Association of Insurance Fraud Investigators—also provide useful resources.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Accountants and Auditors
- Business Managers
- Financial Institution Officers and Managers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Forensic Accountants and Auditors
- Fraud Examiners, Investigators, and Analysts
- Health Care Insurance Navigators
- Insurance Claims Representatives
- Insurance Policy Processing Workers
- Insurance Underwriters
- Life Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Property and Casualty Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Risk Managers