Salaries for those working in the insurance industry vary according to their position, experience, and education. The U.S. Department of Labor reports that insurance claims adjusters, examiners, and investigators earned a median annual salary of $62,980 in May 2015. Salaries ranged from less than $37,880 to $94,190 or more.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Accountants and Auditors
- Business Managers
- Financial Institution Officers and Managers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Forensic Accountants and Auditors
- Fraud Examiners, Investigators, and Analysts
- Health Care Insurance Navigators
- Insurance Fraud Investigators
- Insurance Policy Processing Workers
- Insurance Underwriters
- Life Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Property and Casualty Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Risk Managers