Coronavirus Update: Our team is here to help our clients and readers navigate these difficult times. Visit our Resources page now »

Skip to Main Content

Home Explore Careers

Fast Food Workers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Food service workers almost always are required to obtain health certificates from their state's department of public health that certify they are free from communicable diseases, as shown by physical examination and blood tests. This is required for the protection of the general public.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Submit a Review and Get 7 FREE DAYS of Vault Gold

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.