Skip to Main Content

Employment Firm Workers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

As a way of attaining increased professional standing, employment firm workers may become certified by the National Association of Personnel Services. Designations include certified personnel consultant, certified temporary-staffing specialist, and certified employee retention specialist. The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) also offers certification to human resources managers, including the SHRM certified professional and the SHRM senior certified professional. Contact these organizations for more information.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.