Printing is a large and geographically diverse industry in North America, although the majority of companies are located in the Midwest, Texas, Florida, and California. Annual sales have continued to decline since the early 2000s, from more than $174.5 billion to $85 billion in 2016. This is largely due to the continued increase in online publishing, or e-publishing, which is much less costly.
Structure - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Bindery Workers
- Business Managers
- Customer Service Representatives
- Desktop Publishing Specialists
- Graphic Designers
- Manufacturing Supervisors
- Photographic Equipment Technicians
- Photographic Laboratory Workers
- Prepress Workers
- Printing Press Operators and Assistants
- Quality Control Engineers and Technicians
- Sales Managers