Vault’s Law Blog covers news and trends relating to legal careers. Law Blog contributors offer insights on the legal industry and provide career advice for law students, attorneys, and JDs.
Contributors have included:
- Matt Moody: Matt is the current Law Editor at Vault. Prior to joining Vault, Matt worked as a litigator at two Vault 100 law firms. Matt has a JD from Georgetown Law and a BS in Journalism from the University of Florida.
- Vera Djordjevich: Vera is currently the Director of Research & Consulting at Vault. A former litigator, she holds degrees from New York University School of Law and Stanford University.
- Nicole Weber: Nicole is a legal recruiting professional and previously worked as an associate at a large New York firm. Nicole has a JD from Georgetown Law and a BA from Williams College.
- Rachel Marx Boufford: Rachel is a recruiting and marketing professional and previously worked as a litigation associate at a large New York law firm. Rachel has a JD from Harvard Law School and a BA from Tufts University.
- Mary Kate Sheridan: Mary Kate holds a JD from Columbia Law School and a BA in English from Mary Washington College. Mary Kate is a writer, editor and attorney, who previously worked as a litigation associate at a large law firm.
- Brian Dalton: Brian received a JD from Fordham Law School and a BA in History from Middlebury College. Following law school, Brian worked as an associate at a New York City law firm.
Become a Contributor
Vault is always looking for job search and career experts to share their advice on our blog.
How to Select the Right Summer Associate Program: Advice from Law Firm Associates
Having multiple law firm offers is exciting, but how do you decide which summer associate program is right for you? Here, real law firm associates share their advice on how to choose.
Vault Rankings in Action: The Best Law Firms for Pro Bono
In this collection of short videos, hear from top-ranked firms for pro bono about how they support and encourage pro bono work, and learn about some of the pro bono matters they are working on.
Recognizing Mental Health and Wellness in the Legal Industry
Saturday, October 10, is Law School Mental Health Day. Vault is taking the week to recognize the importance of mental health and well-being in the legal industry—read on to see how.
Vault's 2021 Law Firm Quality of Life, Diversity, and Summer Program Rankings Are Here!
Vault has released its 2021 Law Firm Quality of Life, Diversity, and Summer Program Rankings. Click to see the top-ranked firms and to learn about Vault Law’s new app!
Advice on Preparing for Law Firm Associate Life from Current Lawyers
As a law student, it may be difficult to see how your endless hours of outlining will apply to real legal practice. Here, law firm associates share their advice for law students on preparing for life as an associate.
Should You Go Straight to Law School from College or Take a Break?
The Vault Law interns weigh in on their paths to law school, and what advice they have for anyone considering making the leap to a legal career.