Vault’s Law Blog covers news and trends relating to legal careers. Law Blog contributors offer insights on the legal industry and provide career advice for law students, attorneys, and JDs.
Contributors have included:
- Matt Moody: Matt is the current Law Editor at Vault. Prior to joining Vault, Matt worked as a litigator at two Vault 100 law firms. Matt has a JD from Georgetown Law and a BS in Journalism from the University of Florida.
- Vera Djordjevich: Vera is currently the Director of Research & Consulting at Vault. A former litigator, she holds degrees from New York University School of Law and Stanford University.
- Nicole Weber: Nicole is a legal recruiting professional and previously worked as an associate at a large New York firm. Nicole has a JD from Georgetown Law and a BA from Williams College.
- Rachel Marx Boufford: Rachel is a recruiting and marketing professional and previously worked as a litigation associate at a large New York law firm. Rachel has a JD from Harvard Law School and a BA from Tufts University.
- Mary Kate Sheridan: Mary Kate holds a JD from Columbia Law School and a BA in English from Mary Washington College. Mary Kate is a writer, editor and attorney, who previously worked as a litigation associate at a large law firm.
- Brian Dalton: Brian received a JD from Fordham Law School and a BA in History from Middlebury College. Following law school, Brian worked as an associate at a New York City law firm.
Become a Contributor
Vault is always looking for job search and career experts to share their advice on our blog.
Vault's 2021 Law Firm Quality of Life, Diversity, and Summer Program Rankings Are Here!
Vault has released its 2021 Law Firm Quality of Life, Diversity, and Summer Program Rankings. Click to see the top-ranked firms and to learn about Vault Law’s new app!
Advice on Preparing for Law Firm Associate Life from Current Lawyers
As a law student, it may be difficult to see how your endless hours of outlining will apply to real legal practice. Here, law firm associates share their advice for law students on preparing for life as an associate.
Should You Go Straight to Law School from College or Take a Break?
The Vault Law interns weigh in on their paths to law school, and what advice they have for anyone considering making the leap to a legal career.
What Is a Typical Day Like for a Bankruptcy Lawyer?
What is it like to practice bankruptcy law? Here, lawyers from top-ranked firms discuss a typical day in their practice and share insights on useful training and skills development.
Behind the Scenes of Freshfields' Virtual Summer Associate Program
In the wake of COVID-19, many law firms have reshaped their summer associate programs to become remote. In this video interview, Vault spoke with lawyers from Freshfields about the ins and outs of the firm's virtual summer associate program.