Paul, Weiss is one of the world’s leading law firms because of the fantastic legal talent we attract from the best law schools in the country. We welcome motivated and talented law students who want to achieve the highest level of excellence in lawyering and to practice in a stimulating and collegial environment. See what your career looks like at Paul, Weiss as a corporate or litigation attorney.
- A firm of many strengths: Paul, Weiss is a firm of more than 900 lawyers who collaborate with clients to help them solve their most challenging legal problems and achieve their business goals. The firm is widely recognized for its market-leading public company M&A, private equity, litigation, white collar and regulatory defense, and bankruptcy and restructuring practices. View some of the firm’s recent work.
- The Paul, Weiss summer associate experience: Our summer program is a chance for you to get to know us better, experience our unique culture and find out what it's like to be a Paul, Weiss lawyer. You’ll do substantive legal work, have a chance to try out a variety of practice areas, and get exposed to diverse areas of law while honing your practical legal skills.
- Mentoring: Paul, Weiss has a robust mentoring program, including new associate and diversity mentoring.
- A commitment to pro bono: Paul, Weiss is committed to providing impactful pro bono legal assistance to individuals and organizations in need across a broad range of constitutional, civil rights and other public interest matters.
- Diversity matters: Most elite law firms profess a devotion to diversity and inclusion, but none can match Paul, Weiss’s history of putting it into practice. Our firm has been committed to inclusion since its founding — a dedication that has shaped the intellectual and cultural character of Paul, Weiss over many decades. Hear clients, alumni and current attorneys reflect on what Paul, Weiss’s supportive and inclusive working environment means to them.
- Women’s advancement: Paul, Weiss is sharply focused on the retention and promotion of our women lawyers, and we are committed to providing them with the tools to achieve professional success. Hear from the women at Paul, Weiss.
- Laterals and clerks:Paul, Weiss offers lateral and judicial clerk applicants the opportunity to leverage their experience and abilities at one of the world's premiere law firms.
- A global presence: Paul, Weiss has eight offices in locations around the world: New York, Beijing, Hong Kong, London, Tokyo, Toronto, Washington D.C. and Wilmington.
- Industry-leading benefits: Paul, Weiss matches the top compensation and benefits of its peer firms.