Seven Stats about Orrick
1. We focus on serving the Technology & Innovation, Energy & Infrastructure and Finance sectors. Globally.
2. We give our associates the opportunity to chart your own course. It means early responsibility. World-class training. And the chance to make a social impact.
3. We were named the #1 most innovative law firm in North America in 2017 by Financial Times, for the second year in a row.
4. We’re on Fortune’s list of 100 Best Companies to Work For (#31), and we rank #4 for job satisfaction by AmLaw in 2018. In part, that’s because we don’t have a one-size-fits-all approach to how our lawyers work. Instead, we offer agile working. This includes flexible work arrangements, job sharing and remote working.
5. Over half of the lawyers from our last three new partner classes are diverse and/or women. Thirty-five percent of our senior leadership is female or diverse. We are Mansfield “Plus” Certified because we ensure that women and diverse lawyers are represented in leadership roles and committees.
6. We’re advancing women’s leadership through Orrick’s Women’s Advisory Board – a group of female senior execs from leading global companies. We are also one of only two law firms on Fortune’s 100 Best Workplaces for Women.
7. Ninety-six percent of our U.S.-based lawyers completed 20+ hours of pro bono work last year. That’s why AmLaw ranked us #3 in the U.S. for pro bono in 2017.